Math Assistant and Hypertext Notepad for Engineers and Scientists using Windows. Assists with calculating networks of formulae, dynamic simulations, equation solutions, differential, multiple equations and unknowns, with built-in script language. Useful for engineering and scientific computations, trying out algorithms, plotting results, quantitative brain-storming, and documenting problem solutions.
User acquires or creates application files called webs to solve particular problems of interest. Webs included with the distribution include:
1) CA -- Cellular automaton simulation
2) CAVE -- Nano Adventure Game illustrating hypertext interface
3) cocomo -- Computes the time to develop software
4) DIBPrinting -- Tells how to print device dependent bitmaps in Windows
5) filter -- simulates simple FIR and IIR filters
6) hamurabi -- plays the old basic computer game hamurabi
7) HEBB -- Illustrates Hebbian learning using a matrix of weighting factors
8) LOGISTIC -- Illustrates the period doubling approach to chaos, using a simple logistic map
9) logo -- Plots a pretty spiral
10) matrix -- solves four linear equations in four unknowns using lu-decomposition
11) payment -- Computes a monthly payment from principal and interest
12) PERT -- Computes the critical path in a simple construction project
13) PIGGY -- Computes the total amount in piggy bank from the number of each kind of coin
14) Quotes -- Selected quotes from famous iconoclasts and others
15) Rkutta -- Illustrates second order differential equation solution using Runge-Kutta method
Sogol is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-09-18. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Sogol (version 1.3) has a file size of 1.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 94 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.